JOB Title: Junior Research Executive
Location: India, based in Bangalore
Reports To: Project Director
Date Created / Updated:16 March 2016
The Junior Research Executive (JRE) primary responsibility is to work with senior managers on projects and proposals, with responsibility for appropriate high levels of service to internal and external clients.
Essential Responsibilities and deliverables
The Senior Research Executive responsible for:
- Day to day involvement with projects, including drafting proposals, questionnaire design, data analysis, interpretation and development of recommendations, and preparation of presentations of findings.
- Undertaking client presentations while accompanied by senior account team members.
- Developing individual job costs, monitoring job costs throughout a project and ensuring profitability, under supervision.
- Assistance with the management of staff in the team, including delegation and training of staff and assistance with annual evaluations and monitoring of progress of staff.
- Assisting senior managers to ensure all procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Senior Researchers, Project Managers, Directors, Supervisor/Managers of internal departments, including Fieldwork, Data Processing and Graphics.
- Attending client meetings with director(s) for project briefing and debriefing, final delivery and routine communication from a position of responsibility.
- University degree with a Masters’ qualification (MBA/ Biomedical Engineering/Pharmacy)
- 0-1 year of experience in healthcare market research industry.
Knowledge & Skills (including functional knowledge, business expertise and people skills)
- Proven knowledge of market research processes and analysis and has the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good project management and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, coach junior researchers and delegate work effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong commitment to deadlines.
- Enjoy working with people across different industries.
- Good PC skills in MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Practical consulting skills (conducting competitive intelligence, secondary research as well as primary research with Key Opinion Leaders) – added advantage.
- Marketing and business knowledge – added advantage.
- Knowledge of a Healthcare industry– added advantage.
Measures of Performance
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects effectively.
- Good reports with meaningful insights, conclusions and recommendations.
- Able to analyze situations and provide solutions in day-to-day operational matters.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to enhance research knowledge and skills.
- Willingness to go extra mile to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Strong research skills and familiar with up-to-date research techniques and able to implement them.
Personal & Job Attributes / Capabilities
- Presentable, professional and confident.
- Committed and reliable.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and beyond normal office hours (when required).
- Team player
- Attentive to details.
- Passionate about research.
Budget : N/A
Geographic :Regional, based out of Bangalore, India
Travel required: Occasionally, depending on project’s/client’s requirement.