20 Feb Business Strategy Realignment Study
ASSESSMENT OF THE OPTIMAL BUSINESS MODEL WITH CUSTOMER FOCUS
- Evaluate the competitor business model, their efforts and activities in the medical imaging markets
- Understand key factors impacting customers choice across different competitors
- Evaluate customer’s perception towards the client vs. competitors
- A global healthcare company manufactures and sells a broad range of medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies
- Discussions with internal stakeholders at client site
- Extensive review of proprietary and non proprietary databases, journals, trade publications etc.
- Competitive Intelligence interviews
- Qualitative in-depth interviews with KOLs & Rads
- We traced the key reasons for the change of customer loyalty towards competitors.
- Mapped the purchase decision processes and key factors influencing purchase decision.
- Competitors actions led to clear directions on strategy and implementation
Key attributes such as quick response time, vendor relationship with hospital director, and negotiation skills emerged as the major differentiators for win/loss.